Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 38 - Round 4 in West Allis!

Transfers are in and looks like I'll be staying in West Allis for another transfer! I'm so happy to finish training Sister Garner and to stay here in MKE. There are so many great things happening here. Not much to say about this week. We had a super bomb lesson with Jessica at the Mead's house. The Mead's have mad missionary skills. I've seen so much success and progression in people when we have the lessons in member's homes/with a member. Their testimonies and spirits have the power to astonish people! We talked about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and specifically about repentance. That's something our mission is really emphasizing right now. I've really enjoyed studying repentance. I have found that the only way to have a good day is if I'm repenting daily. Using the Atonement daily has given me the power to overcome trials and has helped to strengthen my weaknesses. I'm so thankful to my Savior for atoning for each and every one of us. I know that this gospel is true. I know Christ lives and loves us. 

Keep saying your prayers and choosing the right. I love you!

Xo,
Sister Quist

ahh, soup is good food. especially when it's 2 degrees!